I kind of hate Docker, but mostly because I still don’t understand how it works.
Building multi-architecture images
Needed this because I was building the image on my Mac and trying to run it on Linux. This happened:
Error response from daemon: image with reference jackbaty/roam-notes was found but does not match the specified platform: wanted linux/amd64, actual: linux/arm64/v8.
The -o flag causes the output to be pushed right to the registry.
Need to use
buildx instead. And that didn’t work until I first ran:
docker buildx create --use
I don’t know what that does.
- Containers From Scratch • Liz Rice • GOTO 2018 - YouTube
- lucaslorentz/caddy-docker-proxy: Caddy as a reverse proxy for Docker for
- Host Multiple Websites On One VPS With Docker And Nginx :nginx:
- nginx-proxy/nginx-proxy: Automated nginx proxy for Docker containers using docker-gen :nginx:
- How to Deploy a Caddy Web Server With Docker – CloudSavvy IT :caddy: